Online Learning That Fits Your Learning Style
Pursuing an education while juggling a demanding job, family responsibilities and personal interests is a challenge. At AIU, we think it’s time school revolved around your life, not the other way around. If you’re serious about pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, then explore our online programs designed for busy professionals.
AIU provide students who are serious about fitting school into a busy life a real-world education with:
- Flexibility – Part-time, full-time, 24/7 with My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) technology that lets you learn the way you learn best; watch it, hear it, read it.
- Business administration degrees with ACBSP accreditation - the teaching and learning processes within the Business Administration programs have programmatic accreditation that meet rigorous educational standards.
- In-depth specializations with industry-specific relevance for a real-world education with at least half of the business administration program focused in your area of interest.
- Generous transfer in policies can capture eligible past college credits or even turn work, life or military experience into college credits.*
- Financial aid available for those who qualify.
So if you’re ready for a serious online education that doesn’t mess around, AIU’s online university is serious about helping you fit school into your life.
*Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the university catalog regarding AIU Online’s transfer credit policies.